March 16 and 17
December 18 - January 2, 2018
Lunch and Learn 2018:
- Thursday, January 11 "Thrifting 101" - Tips and strategies for saving at the store! Melissa, Free Clinic staff member, is an experienced thrift store shopper.
- Thursday, February 8 "Improving your Financial Health" - Learn how to manage your finances and begin saving for the future. Presented by First National Bank.
- Thursday, March 8 "Know Your Drugs" - Understanding your prescriptions and the importance of taking them properly, over the counter and supplement interactions, and more. Bring your questions and your medications and vitamins for our HEB Pharmacist.
- Thursday, April 12 - Topic pending.
- Thursday, May 10 - "The Many Health Benefits of Music." Gsus board certified music therapists will lead this informative session about the many physical and mental health benefits of music.
- Thursday, June 14 - Topic pending.
HEB Feast of Sharing, Tuesday, December 12, 4-8pm, Killeen Civic and Conference Center. The Clinic will provide free flu shots and free products in the Community Services area of the event.