Bell County Public Health District is providing free adult immunizations to the Uninsured Only the second Thursday of the month from 3-5 pm.
- Simple, uncomplicated illness (For example, respiratory infections, rash, ear infections, bronchitis, bladder infections, sore throat, flu symptoms)
- Simple injuries not requiring X-rays (Sprains, strains)
- Simple wound care
- Non-surgical wound infections
- Suture or staple removal of non-surgical wounds
- Tooth pain treatment with antibiotic/non-narcotic pain medication only
The Free Clinic provides treatment and other services for diabetes, hypertension, chronic heart disease, thyroid disease and asthma/COPD. Patients enrolled in the chronic disease program must also agree to attend disease management/education classes as part of their treatment plan. Screening for eligibility for the Chronic Care Services is by appointment only.
Well Women's Clinic
Provides gynecological care excluding family planning, which is available through Bell County Public Health District. This clinic is held twice a month on Wednesdays during the daytime by appointment only.
Mental Health Services
Behavioral Health Services are limited and only available through referral from partner agencies.
Lunch n' Learn; Free Zumba; The Walk Club.
See our home page for more information on these programs.